Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Youless Me

It started as a wonderful Day
But it looks empty
I looked at the Sun
It lacks the Grace

And slowly he went down
Then came she, in full
I looked at her
Felt she does not glow

I went in a solitary mood
Started thinking deep
About the change that happened
Thats making me feel gloomy

T'was then I realised
Those twinkling eyes of hers
Through which I saw the world
Is not with me anymore

I still write her name
On the frozen mirror
And I try to see myself
Through her beautiful name

Everytime I see her name scribbled
I feel her presence around me
Hear her giggles, see her cues
Sense her scent, and lose myself

I have done everything to unlove
All that I had for her
And Every act to unlove
Is making me weaker

Like a slow poison
I have started losing
My strength, my thinking
And next in line is my Life.....

//emotions of another romeo who feels that he has lost his love... lets see whether he finds his love or loses his life...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kalyan Dude, is this with reference to someone?? I'd like to think not..but yea neat stuff...keep it going and lets get some positive stuff onboard.Does philosophy and poetry always have to be sad...I'd like to think not again!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dilip.. Lets discuss this offine ;p

Anonymous said...

You will find your love for sure... The best part of your life is yet to come...Pray for the good and hope for the best..

Anonymous said...

Yup.. The Romeo will surely find his love, if it is true and strong. But lets wait to see the end.
May be I have a different ending for this story.
Waiting for the imagination to enlighten... Kalyan

Eswar said...

Senior cheatta.... enthuva ore feelings aanallo... hope romeo got his juliet back..

Anonymous said...

Eswar... Am not sure whether he will get is Juliet Back... Am waiting for the results... Lets see whats it in for him...

Anonymous said...

hey! hope u got ur juliet

Kalyan said...

Hehe... Poor thing... he did not get his Julliet...